Friday, April 9, 2010

It's Been a While

My blogging has taken a back seat lately as things more important to me have taken precedence.

Even though we are entering a period of drier/warmer weather, I feel compelled to want for more. More dry, and more heat. Well I got it! DoubleD and I (and a few others) met up for some SE MO fat tire fun last weekend. First course was a Berryman loop, in 80+ degree temps that had our melons dripping like Niagara. Day two, wasn’t as warm, but feeling of ripping dry singletrack for hours on end was the BEST of medicine for cabin fever.

Looks like we should have agreeable weather for the Gateway Crit this Sunday. First time in many a year. Come out and race if you can.

Fingers crossed for one Red, White, and Blue clad cyclist riding across thousand year old bricks this weekend. This should be his year.

Bonus points if you can name the BOCOMO cyclist who the above picture reminded me of.

1 comment:

Haricot Verts said...

Clink, Dino or Stab You.