Monday, February 16, 2009

This One's for You Green Beans!




I put in some solid miles this weekend with the BOCOMO crowd. On Saturday the elder statesmen of the group begins to complain a bit about the pace being set by the two "young" guns in front, myself and Mr. Shottler. I proclaimed that in fact my young a$$ was riding RAGBRAI before Shottler was in diapers. At the urging of Mr. Beans, here is the proof. Now these are pictures of pictures so the quality is mighty poor but you'll get the idea. My cycling alfliction started a few moons and obviously fashion trends ago. What I wouldnt give to find that banna seat wonder and restore it to its previous mud bath glory.

So how many miles do you ride in 22 years of pounding on the pedals? There were no Garmin's or Powertaps in the 80's so we'll never know! Let the ridicule begin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! hehehe! hahaha!

Haricot Verts said...

Classic! Show the roots.