Monday, December 7, 2009

Catching Up

Seems I’ve been neglecting my blogging duties lately. Not much to report I guess.

Everyone likes pictures, so here you go:

This rider will try anything if you present it as a present:




Watch out for this guy, he can bust a move on ANY bike:




I’ve been working in the basement a bit. I’m in the process of finishing off my shop area for some super secret equipment to arrive shortly. I’ll get some pics of that soon enough. But THIS will hopefully arrive before X-Mass.

After a month + of off season, social rides, and too many calories consumed as a ratio to calories burned, I decided to show up for the State CX race totaly unprepaired. Stoked to see the local CX heros ride off into the muck, and busting out some two wheel drifts into the tape, I almost forgot how hard I was pushing. The decision to race was all I needed, as a little competition has got me fired up to resume some dedicated training for next season. Weight room here I come. Pics HERE.

Props, to THIS guy for breakfast, coffee, hot coco, homemade relish, brats, etc, etc… Sometimes I wonder if he prefers cooking for friends over riding. He does both very well.


Finally, my little boy turned 3 yesterday. Pictures of his birthday cake to follow. (yes he had his own peanut butter cake)




1 comment:

ProPam said...

Yes, a present or a dare--either approach will work on me.

What I liked best about that "present" was all of the warnings: not for children, pregnant women, or caffeine-sensitive individuals; do not use more than one piece per 24 hours; might cause niacin flush or heart palpitations.... AWESOME!