Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Super Duper Mega Mixed Surface Loop That Didnt Happen

Just another ride through BOCOMO on a windy cool Sunday. I had visions in my head of something EPIC. You know, the stuff of legends. But it was not to be. At the 3 hour mark, the peanut gallery started to whisper of cold and tired legs, all from some run in costume the day before. No worries. It wont be long now, and the pain train will be pulling away from the station and the real winter training will begin. Will you be on board???










Seriously though, it was REALLY a nice relaxing ride. Just the type of thing I like to do in the Fall.

Yeah, I might get this Blog up and running again. Had to sign up for a new Google account so I scrapped the old one. It was crap anyway. I didnt like the format of the PBase site, so I'll just keep my pictures there, and my rantings here. This should be fun. Yeah right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a half hour run to throw a lady off her A game, hehe.

I know Mike's secret training route, shhh!!!

Lanterne Rouge said...

Come on now, I wouldn't give away ALL my secret routes. I've still got a couple I'll never let out of the bag.