Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

Dr. J, Heavy D, Evenslower, Green Beans, myself, and a guy who borrowed my old Epic who shall remain nameless as he is secretly training for a special coming out party, met up at Binder for my first ride back on fat tires in 3 weeks. In fact I just started getting some TITS on Wed of this week with a short 90 min recovery ride. The day was spectacular with dry trails (a rareity in MO this year), good company, and of course the Pivot. Dr J got us all on film. Heavy D poached some trail and got lost again (good thing he has a Garmin). Evenslower found some more MidMO ticks. Nameless dude looked fast, yet twitchy, for a guy who's been off the fat tires for a bit. Beans impressed my SF buds with his ever smooth flow. And I couldnt wipe the smile from my face as it was the first pain free ride in 6 months!

Retts Run this weekend. Get your game on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video is up! It was great to get out and do a nice big group mtb ride again. Good times made better when strangers unload their booze on you, I mean me!